Thursday, October 21, 2010

Waiting for the Horror Fest...

Zombie1: It's only Thursday? I feel like I've been waiting forever for the Teen Horror Fest!
Zombie2: I know! But at least we can hang out in the Teen area while we ponder how we will decorate our masks!
"Oooo, these Private novels have quite the boarding school drama! They will provide a welcome distraction!"
"Ah, reading about history shall pacify me until the great Teen Horror Fest on Saturday."

"Hmm... does reading a book make me look less creepy? I wonder..."

"Okay. Just because I'm wearing a creepy mask that doesn't mean people will find me, as a zombie, creepy. Maybe people don't realize that zombies have feelings, too. Well, most don't. Practically all of them don't, I guess. Maybe I'm the only exception. Does that make me a zombie outcast? Oh man, I'm a zombie outcast!"
"Well, I may as well get some work done before the epic Teen Horror Fest. Time to blog about how much I love the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World soundtrack."