Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Book recommendations for teens, by teens

Enrique recommends Shadowlands by Kate Brian: "The book is great. It got me engaged as soon as I picked up the book. It's a great book, it always keeps me thinking of what will happen next."

Stephanie recommends Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti: "It really shows how everything you do and say can affect anyone and even destroy a life of a person. Also how to stand up for yourself and not let people bully you."

Deniz recommends A World Away by Nancy Grossman: "It gives the reader a different atmosphere. I've personally never read a book from an Amish person's point of view, so it was definitely an experience that I'm glad I read about. I'm sure others would feel the same way!"

RJ recommends Son by Lois Lowry: "It ties all the books together, it's magical, mysterious, adventurous, and answers all the questions you have had for the series."

Bailey recommends The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen: "It has lots of adventure. Great fully-developed characters and a GIGANTIC plot twist that I did not see coming!

Mia recommends Divergent by Veronica Roth: "The word choice is really descriptive and it helps make the book really suspenseful. You'll never want to put it down!"