Friday, July 22, 2011

The Hunger Games series: Reviews from Summer Reading

The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins is popular reading material this summer, for both teens and adults alike! Check out a few reviews from participants in our summer reading program:


The Hunger Games

"Even though the theme was hard to think about, it was an exciting book. I couldn't put it down." Rating: 5 out of 5
-- Martha Z.

Catching Fire

"Excellent! Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read Mockingjay. I'll be impatiently waiting to read it!" Rating: 5 out of 5
-- Shannon M.

"I thought it was an okay book compared to the first. What I really liked was the twist towards the end. It sets up a really good way to get readers interested in the following book." Rating: 4 out of 5
-- Martha Z.

Mockingjay

"Not my favorite of the trilogy, but nonetheless a great book." Rating: 4 out of 5
-- Linda S.

"Good end to the series. Lots of surprises. A book you will not be able to put down." Rating: 4 out of 5
-- Shannon M.