Thursday, July 21, 2011

Teens share their favorite Harry Potter movie in the series

"My favorite movie would have to be the Half-Blood Prince, because it was really memorable to me. It was the first Harry Potter movie I've seen in theaters, so it seemed a little more magical in a weird way. Also, I watched it while I was on vacation, so now that movie reminds me of the destination." -- Stacy

"My favorite Harry Potter movies is Order of the Phoenix because of all the action in it especially at the end in the Ministry Battle." -- Ernesto

"The third [Prisoner of Azkaban] because it has hippogriffs in it and there is no Voldemort. Also they travel in time." -- Olivia

"My favorite is the third [Prisoner of Azkaban] because even though they took out a lot, it moves quickly, and really, no one cares if Harry didn't go to Florean Fortescue's." -- Lexi