Saturday, July 23, 2011

Teens share their favorite Harry Potter book and movie moments

"I like a few parts but my favorite is when Professor Quirrel screams, "Troll!!... In the dungeons. I thought you want to know," then faints. I love all moments though and have read all 7 books. J.K. Rowling is the best author ever!" -- Haley

"My favorite moment was when in the movie we got to see Fred and George's joke shop. It was really cool seeing all of their inventions and how amusing they all were. Not to mention I also loved the score that was playing during the scene. It was so giddy, which made the atmosphere complete." -- Stacy

"When Harry kisses Ginny because it is romantic." -- Oliva

"At the end of the chapter 'Horacruxes' in Half-Blood Prince, Harry thinks that even though he is marked for death, he can face it bravely, I really liked that, because Rowling wrote it very well, and I thought the choice was very wise." -- Lexi